Wednesday 7 August 2013

One Another Day With Chance to Live

So, Are you ready with me to live? If not... then you will lost many thing in your life.

(1) Today, I wake up early at 6:15 AM, stand up in front of MIRROR and said to myself that, "Yes, I can", As per my Grandma advice.

(2) Hopes and Aims both are your best friends, you can live your whole life with them, so just remember also in the morning.
Be constrated for both of them.

Still more things, I want to say for today. I will update later soon.

Do you any opinion, feel free to drop your comment.

What is Morning

First Take one cup of "Green Tea" in between your hands.

Still do not sure about my definition for "Every Morning", but it means GOD is giving you chance to

(1) Open your eyes again
(2) To enjoy your whole life in just one day
(3) To become helpful to others to live on this earth
(4) To be ready to face any type of difficulties in a day

You have any more lines, do not be late - comment first.

No comments:

Post a Comment